Sunday, January 1, 2017

2017 Desktop Planner/Calendar using Wild Orchid Crafts products!

Happy New Year! I'd like to share a desktop planner/calendar I've
made for the new year! I've used lots of gorgeous Wild Orchid Crafts products,
which I've listed below.



This calendar is 7" x 5 3/8". I've used chipboard for my front & back cover.



I've added several "dashboards" throughout, adding vinyl to them.


I've used my Cinch binder, along with 1 1/4" wire binding rings.


The gorgeous floral pattern you see is a collection from




I also added a coin envelope to hold bits & pieces.






This was super fun to make. I hope you'll check out my
video, showing more detail.



Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you've enjoyed!
Please stop by Wild Orchid Crafts for all their amazing products!

Here's a video showing this planner come together:




Wild Orchid Crafts Products Used:
White Hip Rosebuds: GST-020
Ivory Open Roses: MKX-014
Pink Mist Open Roses: MKX-028
Baby Pink/Ivory Wild Roses: QVR-064
White Organza Beehive Blossom Flowers: MKX-230
White Leaves: MKX-448
White Rhinestone Flower W/Diamond Centre: GST-168
Ivory Sissal Fibre: MKX-586
Ivory Organza Rose Trimming Small: MKX-456
Ivory Guipure Lace: MKX-555
Doily Lace Big Rosettes Chipboard: GST-106
White Pearl Flower Trim: MKX-617
Mixed Corners Resin Embellisments: MKX-236


No comments:

Post a Comment