Thursday, January 12, 2017

Scalloped-edge mini album using Wild Orchid Crafts & Nitwit Collections!

Hello! I hope everyone's start to the New Year is great!
I have a scalloped-edge mini album to share with you today, using
the gorgeous products from Wild Orchid Crafts, along with a
stunning paper collection from Nitwit Collections: Authentic Collection.


For the base of my album, I'm using a pre-cut scallop album by Recollections.


I've added two coats of Waverly Ivory Chalk Paint to the edges.


I'm using a stunning paper collection called Authentic Collection.
It's one of my very favorites from Nitwit Collections...even though,
that's hard for me to say, since I love them all!


I've used my Cinch Binder.



I've used so many beautiful trims, laces, pearls, and flowers throughout
this album from Wild Orchid Crafts. I've added the list below, for your reference.











I have a video showing this entire process shown here:


Thanks so much for stopping by!
Please stop by Wild Orchid Crafts for their amazing products (currently on sale)!
Be sure to also stop by Nitwit Collections...they have so many collections to choose from!
Have a great day!

Nitwit Collections Paper collection used: Authentic Collection: https://www.nitwitcollections.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=1647

Wild Orchid Crafts Products Used:
White Guipure Lace: MKX-410
Mixed Color Large Pearl Brads: MKX-226
Ivory Heart Shaped Flat Back Embellishments: GST-027
White Rhinestone Flower With Diamond Centre: GST-168
Mixed Colour Flat Back Pearl In A Diamond Circle: MKX-657
Mixed Corners Resin Embellishments: MKX-236
White And Ivory Self Adhesive Pearls: MKX-322
White Organza Rose Trimming Small: MKX-462
White Guipure Lace: MKX-587
White Guipure Lace: MKX-424
Flat Back White Pearl String: MKX-613
Flat Back Glitter Balls: GST-280
White Organza Beehive Blossom Flowers: MKX-230
Pink Mist Wild Roses: QVR-063
White Magnolias: QVR-028
Ivory Open Roses: MKX-014
Pink Mist Open Roses: MKX-028
White Lily Flowers: MKX-135
White Sweetheart Blossoms: MKX-336
White Hip Rosebuds: GST-020
White Gardenias: MKX-079
White Trellis Roses: MKX-682
Pink Mist Cottage Roses: MKX-666


1 comment: