Thursday, May 11, 2017

Shabby Chic Journal!

Hello! I'm sharing a sweet shabby chic journal using lots of
gorgeous products from Wild Orchid Crafts!



This journal is approximately 7 1/2" x 5 3/4". I've used my Cinch to bind it.



I've used lots of beautiful Wild Orchid Crafts products (listed below).



Throughout this journal, I've used the most beautiful journal cards
from NostalgieGrafikland on Etsy.



I've added a few pockets throughout.







Please click on the video below for the process of how this journal came together: 

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you've enjoyed!
Please stop by Wild Orchid Crafts for all their amazing products!
~Corene~



Wild Orchid Crafts Products Used:
Pink Mist Wild Roses: QVR-063
White/Baby Pink Centre Wild Rose: QVR-026
Mixed Pink Tea Roses: QVR-041
Pink Mist Open Roses: MKX-028
White Hip Rosebuds: GST-020
White Pearl Loop: MKX-180
White Leaves: MKX-448
Flat Back Glitter Balls: GST-280
Flat Back Flowers: MKX-282
White/Baby Pink Centre Wild Roses: QVR-026



1 comment:

  1. Can you tell me what kind of printer you are using to print your digital papers?

    ReplyDelete