Thursday, June 8, 2017

Be your own kind of amazing card!


Hello! I'd love to share a beautiful card made with Wild Orchid Crafts products!


I've used some gorgeous papers from my stash! These were actually
left over scraps! I love when I can use up my scraps.
I only wish I could remember who this paper collection was made by.

I've added several layers, making each one 1/4" smaller as I went. My base card
is measured at 6" x 5". I've also designed a bracket edge in my Silhouette Cameo to
give my card a unique look. I cut three layers, to give it dimension.


I've also finished the inside of my card using a beautiful sentiment
purchased from the online Silhouette store.



This beautiful card is a perfect "encouragement" card to cheer up a friend!


This is the first time using the Light Pink Lilly Flower from WOC. I'm hooked!


Thanks for stopping by! If you'd like to see a quick process video
on how this card came together...please click on the video below.

Please stop by Wild Orchid Crafts to check out all their amazing products!
~Corene~


Wild Orchid Crafts Products Used:
White Cotton Lace: MKX-419
2 Tone Rose Leaves: MKX-447
White Self Adhesive Pearls: MKX-496
Mixed Frames: MKX-425
Light Pink Lily Flowers: MKX-136
Mixed Colour Lily Flowers: MKX-197
Mixed Pink Tea Roses: QVR-041

No comments:

Post a Comment