Monday, April 15, 2019

Club La-La Land Crafts April 2019 kit!




Hello! Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I'm so excited to share the new and gorgeous April 2019
This is a beautiful kit! Marci in Paris! 
I don't think it gets any cuter than this!


I also have a video showing this kit in much more
detail. I will link it below.
To show off this adorable kit, I've made a sweet
along with the beautiful Abigail collection. They were a
match made in heaven with this stamp & die kit!

This notebook measures 9 1/2" x 5 1/2". It's perfect for a quick
note, or to doodle in. I used black chipboard for the front &
back cover. It matched perfectly with this paper collection.
I colored Marci with Copic markers, just her hair & skin.
The rest of her, I paper pieced using the same paper collection.


Added a few pearls, bows and bling to finish it off!


Here I'm sharing a 6x6 card. I've used the April 2019
kit, along with La-La Land Crafts Large Stitched Tags Die
and my favorite Stitched Bow Dies.



A peek at the inside of the card:


Here is a video showing much more detail:


Thanks for stopping by!
~Corene~


No comments:

Post a Comment