Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Club La-La Land Crafts & Nitwit Collections cards!


Hello! I wanted to share two more cards I've
made using the gorgeous April 2019 Club La-La Land kit!
This is a "Post-Card" card using the adorable kit,
along with a beautiful paper collection from
Nitwit Collections, Ooh La La. It was a perfect combination!
Below, I will link a tutorial of this sweet card from my YT channel.




I've also made a 6x6 card using both kits as well...




Thanks so much for stopping by!
I hope you check out Club La-La Land Crafts!
It's so much fun to receive this sweet package in the mail every month!

Also, be sure to stop by Nitwit Collections for this perfectly
matched "Paris" theme, along with many other collections they have!

Here's the video of the post-card:
(video coming soon)

Have a wonderful day!


2 comments: