Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Christmas Gift Box, using Graphic 45 "Twas the Night Before Christmas" paper collection!

Some of my favorite projects are ones I make using paper. I love turning something from "nothing", and making a beautiful keepsake out of it. Today I was lucky to work with the beautiful Graphic 45 "Twas the Night Before Christmas" paper collection.  I received the paper collection, and the dies that I've used from Cut At Home. This paper is great to make a box with. When you score it, and fold it, the paper does not crack. I have made a Christmas gift box.
With the use of some beautiful papers, a couple of die cuts, and a few embellishments, you have a one of a kind gift box to give a loved one.










To find all the products used, and directions on how I made this box, please follow the link here for Cut At Home's blog. You will see all the information on this project, and many more.

Here's a video showing this project, step by step.



Thanks for stopping by! ~Corene

No comments:

Post a Comment