Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Today for Cut At Home I'm sharing a simple & fun project! I've made some napkin rings for our dinner table on Thanksgiving.


I've used the beautiful Heartfelt Creations Classic Sunflower collection. I made two flowers, using Tim Holtz Distress Inks in Vintage photo, Spiced Marmalade, and Wild Honey.

I used the Classic Sunflower stamp & die, along with the coordinating 12x12 paper collection.



I've added some fall leaves, along with a spray, and a little pine cone. Adding this along with a cute place card to your table is a perfect & simple embellishment.



Please check out Cut At Home's Blog for information on all the products I've used today.

Thanks for stopping by! If you'd like to see a process video on these, there is a video below.
~Corene~



No comments:

Post a Comment