Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Hello! Today I'm excited to share with you two new Sizzix dies from Cut At Home! The first one is the Card front, Hearts with layering shapes. This a a new Thinlits die that comes with 7 dies!! This large die is 4 3/4 x 6 1/4, so it will cover the front of your entire A2 sized card. I also love that it comes with 6 separate heart dies that you can layer on top, or use separately.



I have also used the new Sizzix "Just a note" alphabet die set on two of the three cards I've done today. This Thinlits die set comes with 69 dies. Upper case, lower case, and lots of extras!


Today I have three cards to share with you, using these dies, along with the Heartfelt Creations Arianna Blooms die that I shared last week.
Here are the three cards I've made. Two are standard A2 (4 1/4 x 5 1/2) sized cards. The third is a 4x4 notecard. These all came together quickly, and I do have a process video showing how I've made them below.


I've used Heidi Swapp's "Mixed Company" paper, and my Sizzix Big Shot machine to cut out the heart card front die. I adhered that down using wet glue. I then cut out the "Hello" from the Just A Note alphabet Thinlit die from Sizzix. Using a piece of paper from My Mind's Eye the Bramble & Rose collection I cut a strip, and added my "Hello" to it. I then added a few flourishes that were cut from the Silhouette Cameo, and a few of the layering hearts that come with that die...to the inside as well. The flower is one I made last week when I shared with you the Heartfelt Creations Arianna Blooms stamps & dies. I did cut four stamens from that die set, using the same Bramble & Rose collection. It then coordinated perfectly.














Using the same paper collection, this time I adhered this one down with pop dots, giving this card lots of dimension. I then used the Spellbinders Labels 40 die, and made a banner for the top of my card. I then added the word "thanks" using the Just A Note die, a small bow, and a flower. I love how quickly this card came together, but is so adorable.

 The final card I made is a notecard, 4x4. I used the same hearts, this time in white, on white cardstock. I then used a flower from the Arianna Blooms die, and a few leafs cut from the Cameo. I added a few pearls.

There's lots of ways you can use these dies. I hope you give them a try! Please check out Cut At Home's Blog for all the product codes, and lots of inspiration. If you sign up for their VIP account, you will receive special coupons & sales alerts.
Thanks for stopping by! Here's a start to finish video:




~Corene~











No comments:

Post a Comment