Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Hello! I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas! Here is my GDT project for Sa Crafter. I have altered two different dressers, and adhered them together! I love how they turned out! I have used the beautiful Pink Paislee's London Market collection that I've been hoarding. If you've been following me, I altered three dressers a couple of weeks ago & I wanted these to match as well, since they all will be sitting on my desk. I used the gorgeous Wild Orchid Craft flowers, and leaves. I have a process video on this project. If you're interested, please click on the video below.





















Here is the dressers I made a couple of weeks ago. I used three separate dressers from Sa's store, and adhered them together. I love the products she has for storage.





Here's the process video:


Thanks for stopping by! Happy Holidays to you, and your family!!
Hugs, 
Corene

No comments:

Post a Comment