Friday, January 2, 2015

Wild Orchid Crafts Mini Album!

I'm so excited to be sharing my Design Team project for Wild Orchid Crafts!! I'm sharing a mini album I completed, using a wood front and back cover that I painted with white acrylic paint, and sprayed it with Lindy's Stamp Gang in Cotton Candy Pink. It gave it such a beautiful iridescence shine.
I then cut 4 pieces of chipboard that I edged in white paint, and added the gorgeous London Market by Pink Paislee collection. I kept the inside of the album simple. I may go back and add more, once my photos are added.


 I just love the mannequin laser cut from WOC. It is so delicate, and so beautiful!
 I used Winter White Seam binding to bind my book together.

Wild Orchid Craft flowers are by far my most favorite flowers around. I have used them for years. 



The Chrysanthemums are my favorite!







Tulips, and the Hip Rose buds add so much to a project.




I have a video below, showing the process of how this album came together.


I distressed all the pages. I first inked them in Distress Ink, Vintage photo. Then I used my Tim Holtz Distress tool to distress all the edges, then added White Picket Fence Distress paint around all the edges.


This was such a fun album to put together. Please check out Wild Orchid Crafts. They are currently running a SALE!


Wild Orchid Crafts Website: http://www.wildorchidcrafts.com/
Wild Orchid Crafts YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/wildorchidcrafts

Products:
White Spiral Stamens: MKX-576
White Organza Rose Trimming: MKX-366
White Leaves 30mm: MKX-450
White Pearl Spray: MKX-539
Pastel Chrysanthemums Set C: QVR-031
Hip RoseBuds Pink Tone GST-014
White/Baby Pink Centre Wild Rose 30mm: QVR-026
Mixed Pastel Color Tulip Flowers W/Leaf Stems: MKX-212
Cream Cherry Blossoms: MKX-056
Pale Pink Cherry Blossoms: MKX-050

Here's a video showing the process of this album:


Thanks for stopping by. I hope you've enjoyed! Corene

No comments:

Post a Comment