Wednesday, March 25, 2015


Hello! I'm definitely enjoying our spring weather we are having! 
This beautiful weather was my inspiration behind today's project for Cut At Home.




I took an old (ugly) frame, and removed the backing piece to discard it. I added two coats of Gesso White paint, which will give it a nice primer for me to spray paint it. 




Krylon spray paint: Blue Ocean Breeze.


I then used the beautiful Angel Craft Premium Vinyl in White Matte, and cut out a quote from my Silhouette Cameo. I also used the Angel Craft Transfer Paper to adhere my vinyl to. This is a must have when working with vinyl...makes it so much easier!



This vinyl works great in all die cutting machines...even your Sizzix Big Shot machine!

Silhouette Design #42872


I printed out a copy of the quote in black lettering, and using removable adhesive, I added that to the back of my glass. Using this as a guide, I was able to add my vinyl on top, helping to get it on straight.



I then added some beautiful Wild Orchid Craft flowers, and pearl trim to finish off the frame.

I hope you like today's project. If you'd like to watch the process of how this came together, please see the video below. Please check out Cut At Home's Blog for all the product links, and inspiration.
Thanks for stopping by!! ~Corene~



No comments:

Post a Comment