Thursday, April 2, 2015

Gift box using Wild Orchid Craft Flowers!

Have I mentioned lately how much I love, love flowers? Wild Orchid Crafts are by far the best!
Today I'm sharing a little gift box for my sister that I have filled with some goodies.



I have used a Cameo cut by Lori Whitlock. You can find it here.




I added several leaves cut from the Cameo as well, using Prima's Tea Thyme collection.



I used Prima's Tea Thyme collection for the top & bottom bracket shape.



Please check out Wild Orchid Crafts for all their amazing flowers. They also have lots of embellishments to choose from. 
Here's a step by step video. Thanks for stopping by! ~Corene~



Products used:
Large White Roses: MKX-682
Mixed Pink Wild Roses: QVR-025
Mixed Pink Tulip Flowers W/Leaf Stems: MKX-302
Carnations: MKX-105
Mixed Colour Mulberry Rosebuds: MKX-213
2-Tone Baby Pink Heather Flowers: MKX-659
Pink Mist Open Roses:: MKX-028
Two tone LT. Green/Baby Pink Mulberry Rose Leaves: MKX-248
Pink Tulip Seam Binding: MKX-482




No comments:

Post a Comment