Thursday, May 7, 2015

Hello! Today I'm sharing a gift box I made for Wild Orchid Crafts!


For the paper, I've used Fancy Pants Park Bench 6x6 collection.


I used a cut from the Silhouette on-line store. It is by Lori Whitlock, called a Pizza Box. I used heavy weight black cardstock.


Using a Spellbinders Labels 17 die, I printed out the words "Just imagine" and cut it out with the beautiful die, using my Sizzix Big Shot machine.


I added a few stunning flowers (listed below) and leaves.



Makes for a great gift-giving idea!




I used an ornate square frame from Wild Orchid Crafts.


I really hope you've enjoyed today's project. Please check out Wild Orchid Crafts store for some amazing products!
If you'd like to see a process video on this project, please click on the video below.
(video coming soon)

Thanks for stopping by! Corene

Products used/shown:
White Chrysanthemums: MKX-117
White Flower Shape Flat-back Pearls: MKX-282
Frame Pattern No. 2: GST-080
Pink Tea Rose: QVR-041
Mixed colour open roses: MKX-680
Two tone LT. Green/Baby Pink Mulberry Rose Leaves: MKX-248
White Leaves: MKX-450


No comments:

Post a Comment