Friday, June 12, 2015

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by! I'm sharing a greeting card I made using the beautiful Wild Orchid Craft products & a Tiddly Inks stamp!


My card base is cut from white cardstock cut to 6x12 scored at 6...giving me a 6" square card.



I used my Tim Holtz Distress markers to color in my image.


This is the first time I'm using a Tiddly Inks image & I think they are so cute!



I also completed the inside of my card with the greeting that came with the image & the flowers. I hope you like my card. Check out my YouTube Channel for a process video on this. Thanks for stopping by & I hope you check out Wild Orchid Crafts to check out all their beautiful products!
~Corene~

Wild Orchid Craft Products:
Products used & shown:
Guipure Lace: MKX-410
Flat Back White Pearl String: MKX-613
Pale Pink w/Pink Centre Sweetheart Blossoms: MKX-297
Green Rose Leaves: MKX-440
White Gardenias: MKX-079
Deep Ivory Hip Rosebuds: GST-021
Pale Pink Hip Rosebuds: GST-060
Vintage Seambinding Pink Tulip: MKX-482
Background Wall Cutout: GST-038

No comments:

Post a Comment